Monday, February 9, 2009

missed (it hurts less when its not yours)

san francisco
search
lower haight
the girl with the purple pen
amazing kisser
rainy weather, full moon, I know how these make you feel
before 8am sunday along sunset
looking
el rio
quieres...y tu, quieres?

that i wanted
beauty

It occurs -
if ur at the end of ur rope
im sorry
took a picture
alone as always
I'll wait for the next one


you said you're from eureka

here's how it plays out.
im tired so i dont know if i missed anything but i do know one thing
youre so sure this time? really
you love walking by the beach in the rain

I am really trying to care right now
new keys and lightbulbs
palpable
and i guess what really scares me about you is the fact you could (break my heart)

I Buried Danielle Steele

So now I know
u called me i got scared, threw up
follow the leader,
flawless girl

since our new years kiss
you've heard me sing
no, I'm not toying with you.. -
talk (OR MORE)
bathroom Line
stolen artwork in the marina
oh baby
hair pins and pink hair band
you: w/Green Hoodie
wouldn't know what to say

i'll never admit it -
my heart and mind conflict
that smirk

cute city girls
a promise is a promise

No comments: