Monday, March 23, 2009

free

i have to make a home in you
spiny nests, comfortable with wings
spread
yes -
i have no legs to stand on right now
were rich on a sunday
hey you,
i approach

my home is burned ashes, black stakes
someone tell me that were like two ships in the night
happy birthday from portland, oregon
are you still thinking of me while you're over there?

i still think about you
at gas stations in sonoma
when toys are all we can do
outside academy of sciences
your rendition of perfect day made my day so I gave you a dollar

meet me HERE
some future day well be nice to each other
play songs we like to hear
come out tonight
well be HERE
but I am always yours

you are so pretty.
busy and counting -
and counting



girl with purple scarf 8pm 9pm gone


I think after everything -
your green eyes are blue
two friends hitchhiking on east cliff to ocean
meeting on friday
adult world on el camino real
SFO long term parking
ice cream at whole foods
cafe trieste boy
russian hotties at borders
cute couple with very cute puppy
so far no news

im ambidextrous

every morning, golden gate park, i'll teach you
how to keep LIARS away -
I was not DELUSIONAL about you smiling - (I did not even LOOK AT YOU)


mendocino
you on the radio
windy ocean hillside
cup your hands, hold still
fasten your belt to that bus
tuck me in that space between shoulder blades
i dont need much
after dark, epic, balcony, cigarette
goodnight

No comments: