Thursday, March 5, 2009

pattern alteration

Page 101

by frightening them
low
what sort of man is he?
we wasnt willing, however,
he was very nice about it
where there any others?

why, thats rediculous







What Happened

brokenly,
you didnt tell me how she was hurt
the look on
her

his little girl!
in what condition would he find her
when he reached the end of this soul-trying
drive?


Queen Margaret


as i trust it will, to be a kind prince to me, for i shall never marry but where you bid me,
nor never part from your grace, for i will never of my own free will abide here. send me
your pleasure and what your grace will do for me, for all my hope and trust are there.


Chapter II

this year was a very unquiet one
fighting
among
manhood
courage.
he was unfaithful
forgive even less readily than she could his dishonesty

she knew that he was the only person
with all her schemes
that was not cleaver enough
and writing pathetic letters

she implores him to return


your face is like backroads
after rain
november
and its just guitar and
dirty chewed fingernails
stale car heater and
drive through coffee cups
lets a take a drive
turn this car upside down
tilt our faces up to rain
sing out
sing out
against your side
your smile
like lazy sunday
beach morning sunlight
vaulted up like a king
coast air
salt water
ill trace my finger down your arm like
rail road tracks
baby, the next train has already left
you better be on the next one at noon

No comments: