Friday, January 1, 2010

twenty ten

lets get loaded and
crippled
remove limbs i only
want to use
with you
i truly do miss you
when youre not
around


its just the mayflower
and hula hoops
lets be as silly as
we forgot to be
when its raining
it seems i cant remember
it not raining, grey grey
hopelessness
we're caught in a trap


may be it was
better than we let on
more magical, sea bass and
rose, your eyes more blue than
any morning
and i fall all over myself at
the thought that
youre mine

seeing you like that made me
nostalgic, we hardly knew
each other but
ill always love
you, hustler

all that eye contact
im eternally
missing you
youre never quite
close enough

2 comments:

Duckie said...

I enjoyed the message poem you left on the 36 bus this evening.

I won't be able to join you on the 5th of january, but know that the scraps of paper I found made my day better.

g kitten said...

thanks duckie!
thats what i was getting at.
-gkitten