Tuesday, December 15, 2009

too $hort tuesday

a little "blow the whistle" and "strip down" not to mention "money maker" and thats just talking about the latest stuff, sets me right on this gray tuesday. such a different perspective than yesterday. something bout hoes and tricks, bitches and pimps really gets me moving and as $hort dawg says, you got to want it to have it.



this song reminds me of driving drunk with jose through the city. yeah, ill call him out, we used to get DOWN to this song. she sets me right.



today is much better than yesterday. i keep myself busy, positive. my boy makes me feel better and too $hort makes me feel like a thug, a hustler, they both keep me in line. remind me i CAN do this. im in a much better mind set and dancin round the apartment, ready to take on the world.

i mean, seriously, this song is so tight. i remember this coming on in clubs when it first came out and kids would go fucking ape shit. ballistic. sweaty hair, chains flying, thiz face, biiiatch, shit was crazy. makes me proud to be from the bay. makes me think im crazy to think abut leaving it...i mean, no one does hyphy like we do.

No comments: